Saturday, July 23, 2016

25

1 - Fell in love
2 - Got engaged
3 - Visited Michigan
4 - Saw a Midwest thunderstorm
5 - Found a wedding dress
6 - Went wine tasting
7 - Went golfing for the first time
8 - Went to the beach
9 - Visited lighthouses
10 - Drove to SF and back
11 - Sang at a graduating recital
12 - Sang in 5 operas
13 - Spent Christmas away from home
14 - Wrote letters to friends abroad
15 - Worked three jobs
16 - Started teaching voice lessons
17 - Sang as Cinderella
18 - Convinced my future spouse that we will have a corgi someday
19 - Started a fitness program
20 - Found an apartment
21 - Experienced true cold weather
22 - Visited a Cracker Barrel
23 - Laughed, a lot
24 - First Air BnB
25 - Bought a blender

------
25 kind of random things.... 25 things I've done in the last year....

All of this has been amid good times and hard times, hellos and goodbyes.  But I am so happy.  Really, really happy.

This next year, a new chapter, holds a lot of change.  I have this sense of a breath being held in anticipation, waiting to be let out starting tomorrow when I begin to move into the apartment.  The air keeps flowing, though.  Time keeps going.  I can't suspend the moments, so I will do my best to make them count.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment